Nino Properties is offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking to gain hands-on experience in a corporate office environment. The Corporate Lodging Assistant will be primarily responsible for assisting the Corporate Lodging team with client services, maintenance issues, and administrative duties.
- Update corporate lodging client records and close account files
- Maintain contact with apartment communities to check for pending balances, handle maintenance requests, and retrieve deposits
- Contact apartment communities for availability
- Set up and disconnect utilities for corporate lodging units
- Prepare welcome packets and order brochures
- Maintain supply room and marketing area
- General office duties: file, scan, copy, fax, answer phones, etc.
- Pick up, sort and distribute mail
- Replenish kitchen supplies and printer paper
- Work on projects as assigned by Vice President
- Assist other personnel as needed, upon request
- Must be customer service oriented, prior experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative; works well with others and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be flexible with work tasks as assigned
This position is ideal for anyone seeking to explore professional career possibilities in Business Administration and/or Customer Service. The Corporate Lodging Assistant will work closely with Corporate Reservationists and report to Company Vice President.
Full time: Requires 40 hrs/wk, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
If interested, send resume to Pam Goodfriend at Pam.Goodfriend@ninoproperties.com
Contact Info:Pam Goodfriend
Director of Marketing & Business Development
2501 Bartlett St Houston, TX 77098