The Graphic Design & Communications Specialist will perform complex graphic artwork in the design and creation of materials, illustrations and publications of Nino Properties. This role will also function to enhance, build, manage and enhance Nino Properties’ presence via social media and other networking tools.
The position will create effective advertising vehicles for print, web and various media that are in line with the brand values and objectives, while ensuring message consistency. The Graphic Design & Communications Specialist will report to Company President.
Graphic Design Responsibilities:
- Stylistic and artistic strategies and direction of print and online advertising and marketing materials and campaigns.
- Conceives and develops original artwork for publications, advertisements and marketing collateral
- Creates layouts and designs of logos, packaging, advertising, marketing collateral, and other print and online publishing materials (i.e. brochures, newsletters, displays, diagrams, promotional materials, web-ready artwork, etc.); selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations, and color
- Image manipulation including portraits and property listings (apartments, homes, townhomes, interior and exterior)
- Coordinate the appearance of all Company print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Evaluates and ensures the quality of creative content for new-business and client pitches
- Place orders with printers as necessary for marketing collateral materials and ensure graphic reproduction integrity
- Create, implement and evaluate the success of comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations initiatives that will enhance the Company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Coordinate various communication pieces, including newsletters, flyers, postcards and other mailings to maintain an accurate advertising calendar for scheduled and proposed advertisements
- Write, edit and distribute all internal and external communication including website copy, personnel biographies, collaterals, company flyers, brochures, newsletters, press releases, mail-outs, solicitation letters, thank-you notes, etc.
- Plan, organize and track digital/print marketing campaigns to include: online and print advertising, collaterals, mail-outs, e-newsletters, etc.
- Oversee social media strategy for the company
- Create daily content for multiple social media channels, including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Manage pay-per-click advertising
- Measure, optimize and adjust social media strategy based on analytics
- Function as the primary point of contact for SEO company, implementing strategies as needed.
- Coordinate company events such as monthly Home Buyer’s Seminars.
- Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the Marketing Department and Company
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in marketing, communications, public relations or related field; Minimum one (1) year experience in Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in the field of Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design or related discipline
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in PC and Macintosh formats
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm and heavy organizational abilities
- Takes initiative, is creative, dynamic and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with ability to juggle tasks and maintain deadlines and commitments
- Knowledge of SEO research and implementation
- In-depth understanding and interest in photography a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, other content management systems a plus
- Must be flexible with work tasks as assigned
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time
- Seven (7) paid Company recognized holidays
- Benefits including healthcare, dental and supplemental coverage
If qualified, please send cover letter, resume and two samples (one graphic and one writing) to
Contact Info:Pam Goodfriend
Director of Marketing & Business Development
2501 Bartlett St Houston, TX 77098