Do you find yourself constantly helping others in their home search? Do you have a passion for real estate? Our dedicated team at Nino Properties is seeking enthusiastic individuals with a strong work ethic and a high level of customer service.
Our expertise with home finding for newcomers to the city, domestically and internationally, will allow you the benefit of corporate leads, while marketing your own leads through your sphere of influence. At Nino Properties, you will have the potential to learn more about the real estate and corporate housing industry, while allowing you to earn an unlimited income potential.
Our full-service residential real estate firm has been a recognized leader in corporate relocation for more than 29 years. But today, we are so much more! Nino Properties’ services include: Home Buyers, Home Sellers, Rental Assistance and Furnished Housing.
Pursue your career in Houston real estate today!
Seeking Experienced Sales and Listing Agents who can take advantage of our vast database of former renters and current buyers! Work as a Buyer’s Representative and Listing Agent (sales and leasing) acting on behalf of the client’s best interest.
- Create marketing plan, including social media, mailings and other innovative tools for business development.
- Encourage consistent, professional and documented communication with all clients and office team.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage lenders, inspectors, title companies, movers, etc.
- Create customized property lists and tour pre-selected housing options with buyers and renters.
- Facilitate and negotiate all transactions in the best interest of the client.
Whether you are a New Agent or in the process of being licensed, there is definitely a home for you with Nino! Benefit from outstanding learning opportunities while you develop your own business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Second language skills a plus!
- No desk fees
- No assigned geographic territory
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Tech savvy support staff
- Positive, team oriented environment
If interested, send resume to Pam Goodfriend at Pam.Goodfriend@ninoproperties.com
Contact Info:Pam Goodfriend
Director of Marketing & Business Development
3 Greenway Plaza, Suite 110
Houston, TX 77046