Nino Properties is offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated, organized individual with a background in the corporate housing industry. The Corporate Lodging Specialist will be primarily responsible for being the first point of contact between the corporate client and relocating employee regarding their housing needs, finding and securing apartment options, and responding to and resolving customer maintenance issues.
- Serve as primary point of contact to corporate client and relocating employee to ensure that the corporate lodging transition is as smooth as possible.
- Prepare lease agreement and all reservation paperwork daily, and ensure that all final paperwork has correct signatures and correct intent to vacate dates.
- Respond to, resolve and track customer and apartment unit maintenance issues and requests.
- Show corporate units to corporate customers/clients as deemed necessary by Owners.
- Research Housing & Utility Availability locally and nationwide; utilize the Internet and all tools available to research apartment communities and utility, phone, cable companies to set up corporate units locally and nationwide. Will handle all connects and disconnects.
- Follow up on all pending paperwork on a daily basis.
- Audit files with any new information on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Texas Real Estate License a plus
Experience: (None needed) but Ideal Candidate would possess
- 1-2 years in Apartment Property Management with experience in Class A Apartment Communities
- Hospitality Industry, Corporate Housing experience
- Exceptional experience with Microsoft Office Power Point and Excel
- Outstanding Social Media skills and the ability to create business opportunities
- Flexible with proven ability to handle a work environment that is fast paced with constantly changing priorities
- Extreme positive attitude and aptitude for customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized with extreme attention to detail
This position is ideal for anyone seeking to explore professional career possibilities in Business Administration and/or Customer Service. The Corporate Lodging Assistant will work closely with Corporate Reservationists and report to Company Vice President.
Full time: Requires 40 hrs/wk, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Also rotating on-call schedule for maintenance issues after hours.
If interested, send resume to Pam Goodfriend at Pam.Goodfriend@ninoproperties.com